• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old new guy from texas

HETvet

Hey guys, I was on here a while ago while I was deployed to Afghanistan. I can't rember my screen name and don't use the email that I registered with. But I'm now out of the army and going to school. I look forward to more great conversation and I also hope I can give out some information as well as learn more.

Mike

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome back Mike, glad you're home safe and sound. What is your course of study? Technical or business?
JC

HETvet

Welcome back Mike, glad you're home safe and sound. What is your course of study? Technical or business?
JC
I go to UTI Dallas campus studying automotive and industrial diesel. I e been going there for a year now. Haven't learned a lot but it's also the core classes. I came in to the school with so much prior knowledge though. After I graduate I plan to go to a welding school. I currently work at Screamin Lizard Customs in Bedford Texas. It's part of Grubbs Nissan. We're most known for jeep builds. I can send some pictures of these builds for those who are interested

Last edited:

HETvet

Thank you for your service and welcome back to the site. I enjoyed your posts in the M1070 Tech Tips thread. Good luck in school!
Thank you. I enjoyed sharing the information. I hope I can share more info in the future. I honesty hope that I can modify some of y'all's trucks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks