• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old style combat rims on a trailer

Nick

Asked on the Power Wagon forum and already have their response:

"If you use 1/2 ton WC rims (split rim) you will have the described problem. Additionally 1/2 ton WC rims are not combat rims.Combat rims are found on 3/4 ton WC trucks. They will work just fine on a WDX and later versions of the WM300 style PWs. "

Nick

"Love the contrasting paint too!"

Yeah, believe it or not, I found that paint at Michaels. Its called Italian Olive. Kinda appropriate. I painted the side marker clearance light frames and the side reflector frames the same color. Pics to follow of the trailer with new shoes on soon.

Nick

I will, Ill put it in my M101 thread. One of the Christmas parades is coming up, don't thin Ill have it ready for it, but I need to at least start designing it and decide if I want small side walls, to keep from falling off, or what, I dunno yet

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks