• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old style combat rims on a trailer

Nick

Asked on the Power Wagon forum and already have their response:

"If you use 1/2 ton WC rims (split rim) you will have the described problem. Additionally 1/2 ton WC rims are not combat rims.Combat rims are found on 3/4 ton WC trucks. They will work just fine on a WDX and later versions of the WM300 style PWs. "

Nick

"Love the contrasting paint too!"

Yeah, believe it or not, I found that paint at Michaels. Its called Italian Olive. Kinda appropriate. I painted the side marker clearance light frames and the side reflector frames the same color. Pics to follow of the trailer with new shoes on soon.

Nick

I will, Ill put it in my M101 thread. One of the Christmas parades is coming up, don't thin Ill have it ready for it, but I need to at least start designing it and decide if I want small side walls, to keep from falling off, or what, I dunno yet