• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OMG!!! IS IT REALLY TRUE??!?!!?

Deuce-bigalo

Yes, it is the return of one of the greatest male gigolos! DEUCE-BIGALO!!!

I have recovered from my hybernation and I have been beckoned back to the site by some members!!

Ok, everyone want's some sort of update, just the facts and short version:

Haven't moved to TN yet, that is showing itself to be a very long drawn out wait. SO -

We have decided to try and purchase a home here in AZ for the mean time and stop renting. We have been house hunting for about a month and it's been an interesting adventure - neither my wife or I have bought a home before.

The Deuce purchase has been placed on hold - I have been dealing with some neck & back issues and have almost got my physical therapy finished. Plus, money is going to a house moreso than another toy. :(

Work has been interesting too as I have now been migrated from IT administrator to Director of Marketing (yeah, completely different areas) however they decided to consult out the IT work.

I have been around and not really as active as before but I plan on making more of a contribution than I have lately!

Sorry for posting here, yet I figured the majority of people who know me post to this forum!
John

Deuce-bigalo

Recovry4x4 said:
See gang, I told you John was OK!
Physically yes! Mentally, well that's a whole different chapter!!

Yes, and someone asked if I was just on a extended Honeymoon - wow, wish I could get outta work for that long and hell yes I would have an extended honeymoon to out do any other bedroom antics that were out there! :twisted:

John

PS - The Avatar does me justice though for all of you Family Guy fans!

Opie

Deuce B, welcome home!

My $0.02 on home buying - It is really like getting anything from the folks at Government Liquidation. Get someone professional to perform a home inspection so you can find any "problem" areas. It helps to negotiate on price, give you a reason to abandon a contract, or at least get an idea of what will need attention over the next few years.

Full non-disclosure: I'm not in the real estate business or the home inspection business.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks