• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OMG!!! IS IT REALLY TRUE??!?!!?

Deuce-bigalo

Yes, it is the return of one of the greatest male gigolos! DEUCE-BIGALO!!!

I have recovered from my hybernation and I have been beckoned back to the site by some members!!

Ok, everyone want's some sort of update, just the facts and short version:

Haven't moved to TN yet, that is showing itself to be a very long drawn out wait. SO -

We have decided to try and purchase a home here in AZ for the mean time and stop renting. We have been house hunting for about a month and it's been an interesting adventure - neither my wife or I have bought a home before.

The Deuce purchase has been placed on hold - I have been dealing with some neck & back issues and have almost got my physical therapy finished. Plus, money is going to a house moreso than another toy. :(

Work has been interesting too as I have now been migrated from IT administrator to Director of Marketing (yeah, completely different areas) however they decided to consult out the IT work.

I have been around and not really as active as before but I plan on making more of a contribution than I have lately!

Sorry for posting here, yet I figured the majority of people who know me post to this forum!
John

Deuce-bigalo

Recovry4x4 said:
See gang, I told you John was OK!
Physically yes! Mentally, well that's a whole different chapter!!

Yes, and someone asked if I was just on a extended Honeymoon - wow, wish I could get outta work for that long and hell yes I would have an extended honeymoon to out do any other bedroom antics that were out there! :twisted:

John

PS - The Avatar does me justice though for all of you Family Guy fans!

Opie

Deuce B, welcome home!

My $0.02 on home buying - It is really like getting anything from the folks at Government Liquidation. Get someone professional to perform a home inspection so you can find any "problem" areas. It helps to negotiate on price, give you a reason to abandon a contract, or at least get an idea of what will need attention over the next few years.

Full non-disclosure: I'm not in the real estate business or the home inspection business.