• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OMG the color

broman78

I like the color. Granted I wouldn't do that to my truck, but if you owned a company and you wanted a rolling billboard. This would work. I would like to see the finished product. I notice there is a lot of groupthink on this board and this thread.

A

A/C Cages

I guess I should paint one of mine the same annoying yellow as my Hummers and put my company logos all over it. My Hummers are rolling billboards and get alot of attention. I bet a deuce with this color and logo would be a BIG attention getter. lol

MorbidMiss

I notice there is a lot of groupthink on this board and this thread.
A lot of the members on this board are prior service, they collect the vehicles for nostalgia. They like them to look how they remember them. That isn't "group think" it is just a matter of preference. These are people who like their military vehicles to be their normal military colors. Not exactly a crime.

Personally those colors remind me of Captain Planet. *snicker*

Darwin T

Wvo

It has a WVO heater.This truck must belong to WM,for his homebrew.

i saw the ad. it was a advertisment for the WVO system in the bed. it had a tank and heater to keep the WVO flowing. i think it had filters also (not sure) but he could buy WVO in his area for less that $1.00 a gallon, and was advertising how this could be done. either he did good or he did bad, don't know. but the whole system was included. if you have filled up a deuce lately :shock: less that a dollar you could save enough money to paint it in no time.

Machinist22

If it could be picked up for a decent price, I would buy a deuce no matter what color it was. I need my first one in a bad way. A re-paint would definitely be in order, but I'm just sayin'...

Better than nothing . . . but only by a little bit.:p

Robnotbob

I guess I should paint one of mine the same annoying yellow as my Hummers and put my company logos all over it. My Hummers are rolling billboards and get alot of attention. I bet a deuce with this color and logo would be a BIG attention getter. lol
That is exactly what I'm doing....lol actually looking for 3 M35A2's and one M109 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks