• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

One thing led to another

Aurora

If i can make it Saturday I will, it would be in the afternoon though. Unfortunately this is a busy weekend for me.
There is a lot more displays and you can ride in the back of a deuce. Should be fun for the family.

gunboy1656

Don't know how long we will spend out there, but want to stay more then just the morning. Might take a trip out to Sam Winer sometime in the afternoon, since he is close. Never been out to his place before.

Aurora

I know, now I have to take time off work just to get parts from there. Have fun with your family and if I don't see you we will have to hook up at the next show.

Garandfan

DAMMIT! I am working this weekend. I might try to come out in the afternoon. I painted my truck to Vietnam era markings..... Yeah, the numbers on the bumper don't match the unit, and a couple of things too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks