• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Opinions needed on screwed up GL auction

citizensoldier

Yep that was what was leftover.. Do you have the listing pictures? Welcome to the crap shoot because you can not go by what they had listed.. Joe said he would not be back there until the second week of august some time.. Do you have a way of towing it off base if it does not run or drive? Might be able to help you depending on when. So many people were screwed on this deal and they just keep plugging along hiding behind "we will give you your money back"..
Anyway you need to go inspect it and if its not what it was supposed to be you can deny it and get a full refund. If you deny it from afar they will charge you a percentage and stick it to you without any foreplay..

n2ojunkie

Well that sucks, This was going to be my first MV and was hoping I could have it ready for hunting season this year. I talked to the contact listed on friday and he said most of them you could drive away with. But I see you cant believe him now. I am going to call again friday and see when he will be back up there and try and get in to inspect and make sure its the one I want and bid on. If not i'll back out if its not runable. I'll deal with the repercussions, and if I have to I'll have my brother bid on something for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks