• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Options for replacing cushions in M998

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will say one thing...You're earnest and passionate

Best,

T
Thanks. :)
My wife says I'm an A-Hole. lol

What I should have said and what I meant was I respect the fact that you are a straight shooter, and you respect the items that you have reviewed, and use stand behind your review.

My wife says worse, but at the end of the day there is no one more supportive than one's spouse.

Tag4607

That said, I opted for whole seat replacements, but not the regular high backs. I went with some MRAP seats manufactured by BAE for the RG-33. I used to see these all over eBay but it seems like they've dried up. I paid about $200 each.

View attachment 673968
ryanruck,

Where did you get those MRAP Seats? From eBay?

I have been looking a and aside from a few single seats for high $$, I found these "MRAP" Seats.
http://thunderv12.com/seats_mrap_humvee

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks