• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ordered wheels today

rattlecan6104

does anyone have any specs/pics of od iron's? don't see anything on the site.

?
I had e-mailed them about the rims, and didnt ask too much, basically od irons rims come in 11x20, are not lock ring, and come in two back spacing sizes to align the wheels so you dont have to flip hubs. All you have to do for more info is hit the contact us link on their site and ask away.

GoHot229

If you think about it, the price's not that much, try that with any nice wheels from Jeg's or Summit racing or online distributors. $285 not bad, I guess its the shipping thats the vampire in the $1400+ price. Well 'COOL' were all jelous.

ASTFU

I will post pics when I receive the wheels (end of april) and mount the tires. This month I will be busy reversing the hubs and checking/repacking bearings and new brakes all around.

ccequipment

I have had Pomps tire mounting all of my one piece rims that I used to have, they are a fight. I have a new 2 piece rim on the market for the 2.5 ton it is a sweet setup. I would take your tires to a big truck shop to get them mounted, you will thank yourself

shannondeese

Nice breather extension

Where did you get the breather extension and the little scoop on the other side to flow more air under the hood? I'd like to add those to mine once it's bobed. Your rig looks awesome too.

scooter01922

The air intake extension is just a 4 inch diameter 90 degree pipe, you can find those at any NAPA the scoop is the heater intake, not to help air flow under the hood :)

P.S. Truck looks GOOD with those singles on there. I promise i'll be up real soon to remove that 108 from your yard. Hang on to those NDT tires you removed, i think i'm gonna need them:roll:

jesusgatos

I have a new 2 piece rim on the market for the 2.5 ton it is a sweet setup.
Those look sweet! What's the deal? 20x11" with 2 or 7" of backspacing? I wouldn't want to run different wheels front and rear though. Do you offer them with backspacing would work well front AND rear? What type of shells are they and do these wheels come with beadlock insert/liners?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks