• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oregon to Michigan WC52

citizensoldier

I have a WC52 that is in the care of Bigelk50 out in Oregon.. Long story short I need to get it somewhere safe until I could get it this fall when I go out on a duck hunting trip or maybe just get it hauled back to Michigan via the northern route through Montana, North Dakota, Wisconsin to Northern Michigan.. I will entertain any and all leads, ideas, suggestions, and so on.. thank you

saddamsnightmare

May 4th, 2010.

Try 4corners Transportation in Vancouver,WA, they should get it home for you and I've had pretty good luck with them moving a Unimog and a real story moving a deuce. BE SURE to tell them width, height, weight and length so their transporters don't do some boneheaded stunt.... The company's OK, some of the drivers (independent contractors) are clueless sometimes, even when you give them all the data for a moon launch.

citizensoldier

Had another guy fall through on this.. Darn Uship! Anybody coming this way from this part of the country that needs some fuel paid for? I might just have to sell the old girl out there.. :neutral: therefore crushing my dream of a WC52.. SOB! :-(

citizensoldier

I am getting prices from $1700 to $2700... Too much for what this truck is.. I would be willing to pay $1000.. Anymore than that I will have to drive out myself or sell it on site. There was not a big rush on moving it but I would like to get it home or somewhere safe as soon as possible.

CatMan

Oregon To Michigan WC52

Call me Monday morning. We are working on getting a load together to retrieve a WC21 from Southern Oregon to North East WI. We need another truck to make the load and split the cost.

920 863 8656

Jeff

Cat Man

MilitaryRestoration

Call me to discuss I need to get to ohio to get a truck of mine and have been looking for a load going that way for sometime... 3606086484, you can call anytime, however right now is busy fire season so I may not answer but will call you back asap. hope to get something worked out with you! -Todd

citizensoldier

It looks like it might be riding with a WC21 to NE Wisconsin soon.. but nothing is set in stone yet. Would you be able to haul two trucks to Ohio? CatMan is in the same boat as me with his truck. I hope it works out I am tired of worrying about it. The Dodge WC 3/4 tons are my favorite vehicles. I hope to restore her to her former glory!.
I don't know the details about the trucker but maybe call CatMan "Jeff" he might need a load back west and could get your truck? Just a thought..

citizensoldier

And yet another ride for my beloved WC52 project has fallen through.. Thanks for trying Jeff... Hmmm.. MilitaryRestorations I will be calling you next week. I need to get the Clare show behind me. Might have to sell it place now and find one closer..

citizensoldier

I still could not get this truck hauled! Any takers? All the pick up and delivery info is in the beginning of this thread. I put another ad on uship maybe I will get lucky this time. 5 tries have fallen through on getting it to Michigan.. HELP! ANYBODY?!:driver:

Last edited:

goodguyzy

i have a friend who is a truck broker, i will talk to him and i can even help load, just pay $40 gas money is all i want if he can help out