• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2014 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

mikey

I'm in. I will be there with my M931A2.

I am pretty sure I'm arriving Friday about noon and leaving Sunday. I believe my GF will be present (2 for camping), waiting for her work schedule.

215Dave, I could use a few NDT's if Shenkmen doesn't want them.

Mikey

Last edited:
Count me in guys will be picking up my m35a2 in a few weeks. Hoping to have it bobbed by then. I will not be camping since I only live about an hour from Rausch Creek. Used to be my second home when I had my jeep.

215Dave

I'm in. I will be there with my M931A2.

I am pretty sure I'm arriving Friday about noon and leaving Sunday. I believe my GF will be present (2 for camping), waiting for her work schedule.

215Dave, I could use a few NDT's if Shenkmen doesn't want them.

Mikey
How many could you use? I'll try and fill your order with what I don't give shenk...

PaFarmer

I always enjoy hanging out around the campfire drinking with other MV owners, that is the point of camping to me. I have run up just for the day before, when my schedule is too full, but I like to camp Friday night.

I would like to have one of my CJ2a Jeeps ready for this event. One runs and stops good, but it needs body work. The other is cleaner, but needs the motor rebuilt or a spare swapped in. I trailered up my Unimog last spring and will do so again if I don't have a flat fender Jeep ready. Maybe with fender skirts and paint it up like Paton's jeep War Eagle.

Last edited:

mikey

If anyone from MD, or PA will be in the area of, or passing by John Apple (Delta, PA) en route to RC, please let me know. I have an HMMWV tire I need picked up.

Thanks!

Mikey

PaFarmer

Picking up a 923A2 on Monday. So many projects I want to do on these **** trucks, but this snow and cold are messing up my plans. Looking forward to the rally.

Ddmk18

Going to try and make it. This would be my first event looking forward to meeting some of the faces from on here. Most likely will be coming Saturday morning and hopefully staying the night.

sirpecka

Depending on what kind of shape my truck is in by this date I will most likely be there. Im having problems with seals leaking on my motor and transmission. If I do come it will be with 4 people my M35A2 and a lifted jeep wrangler on 35s

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
If anyone from MD, or PA will be in the area of, or passing by John Apple (Delta, PA) en route to RC, please let me know. I have an HMMWV tire I need picked up.

Thanks!

Mikey
I see John all the time and can run it up, and if i cant make it i can get it to Jim Ferg to bring it to you.

215Dave

In a perfect world, I could use 4. But any number would be appreciated. And by appreciated, I mean what do you drink? :)

Mikey

i believe I have four for you. Just a disclaimer, these tires aren't the best. Just some spares to gets around on. Some have good tread, others not so much. Some are dry and have cracks, but all hold air no probs. Just free to anyone that can use them. I'll bring all that I have, and whatever you two want is yours. And as far as drinks.....they all do the same trick, the quantities may vary...

:beer:

shenkmen

i believe I have four for you. Just a disclaimer, these tires aren't the best. Just some spares to gets around on. Some have good tread, others not so much. Some are dry and have cracks, but all hold air no probs. Just free to anyone that can use them. I'll bring all that I have, and whatever you two want is yours. And as far as drinks.....they all do the same trick, the quantities may vary...

:beer:
I like this guy.

InfiniteFoamies

I would like to attend to get a feel for wheeling a Deuce. But I am at college 350 miles from mine and it needs a significant amount of work before It can be driven. So If anyone would let me ride with them on the trials please PM me. Thanks!
IF

PaFarmer

Shenkman has a link in the first post. There is a $15 annual membership and then a fee for passengers or drivers. They waive the passenger fee when you first get a membership.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks