• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2014 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

irishvin

nice thanks for the videos !! now i know where that stick came from lol on a side note got a new alternator and good battery just gotta get a new belt and were good to roll again

Ha that hole is what we call hummer hole and almost claimed my jeep a few years ago...... i did make it out but stayed off to the side..... That hole has my evap canister in it some where lol

Looks like you had a blast wish i could have made it.... i feel bad for not coming since i only live about 45 minutes from there and used to live there every week in my jeep lol

Attachments

mikey

I took the tires as promised. Shenkman, you would have seen that if you didn't bail on Saturday with sand in your vagina.

Thanks 215Dave

Mikey

PaFarmer

I hope everyone had fun. Other than Chris' dent in his drivers door and bedside, I did not see any damage. It is fun seeing what the vehicles are capable of and watching people enjoy making it over obstacles. It is also fun running into people on the trail and seeing their reactions to the trucks.

shenkmen

I took the tires as promised. Shenkman, you would have seen that if you didn't bail on Saturday with sand in your vagina.

Thanks 215Dave

Mikey
Ha!

First time you showed up in how many years? Glad your hands got over the tool allergy and one of your four trucks could make this time.

shenkmen

Had a good time. Thanks to everyone for showing up. Nice to see some new folks too.

Thanks to Infinitefoamies for the spam and egg breakfast.

Thanks to 215dave for the tires.

max1008

despite the dents I had a blast. plethora of guns helped me get over a black trail obstacle. it was tight but a good spotter will get you through!

Hainebd

Could we get material together and build a lean to and pavilion ? Some telephone poles. 2x and roof material. 10 people and a Saturday. I am sure Lynn and group would like this done. We could get a plague to put up. I wish we could have gone I needed it with all the bs going on. I could not drive since 4 weeks post shoulder surgery. Looks like a wet great time with good turn out. Any paintball action going on?

215Dave

Thanks everyone for a wonderful time! This was my first event and I'm already looking forward to the fall rally. I wish I was able to take more pics, but it's kinda hard to hold the phone steady when steering w/o power and shifting :driver:
I will post what I have though...
Next rally I'll bring some soft pretzels and cheesesteaks :whistle:
Anyone else have some pics/ vids from the weekend?

Dfc41889

Thanks everyone for a wonderful time! This was my first event and I'm already looking forward to the fall rally. I wish I was able to take more pics, but it's kinda hard to hold the phone steady when steering w/o power and shifting :driver:
I will post what I have though...
Next rally I'll bring some soft pretzels and cheesesteaks :whistle:
Anyone else have some pics/ vids from the weekend?
Any idea on the timeframe for the fall rally? I just got my M923A2 last weekend and didn't have anywhere near enough time to prepare for this weekend's rally. Thanks!