• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2015 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

215Dave

A week prior to going to this rally, I installed a dash camera in my truck. And it just so happened that the engine blew up the first time the camera gets used on the way home from the rally. So it's safe to say that the camera has already paid for itself. Can't wait to get truck back on road and catch more roadside drama!

So for your amusement, here is what happens when your crankshaft breaks into two separate pieces:

I'm sorry bud. I know this was mega lame. Can you give a progress report on getting the ol' gal back on the road?

Another Ahab

So for your amusement, here is what happens when your crankshaft breaks into two separate pieces:

I'm sorry bud. I know this was mega lame. Can you give a progress report on getting the ol' gal back on the road?
I'm sorry too that it all went south on you there.

But the barnyard noises on your video were sure good and entertaining I'll admit.

Just an update on my post rally mishap:

image.jpg
image.jpg
Old 6.2L engine crankshaft broke in two.

image.jpg
Engine block cracked in several locations.

image.jpg
Bit the bullet and got a newer 6.5L out of a HMMWV. Runs great, plenty more power. Time for a cross country trip!

irishvin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks