• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2016 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

Corvette1974

Ok so an update on my part - I *did* get an M35a2 so I will be bringing that, two buddies, firewood, generator, food and snacks and anything else I can think of. Does anyone have a spare air compressor wrench set they either want to sell or bring for me to just tighten my compressor? Also anyone with spare axle vents? One of mine is ruined...

I will be there Friday night into Sunday.

Thanks,
Will

shenkmen

Ok so an update on my part - I *did* get an M35a2 so I will be bringing that, two buddies, firewood, generator, food and snacks and anything else I can think of. Does anyone have a spare air compressor wrench set they either want to sell or bring for me to just tighten my compressor? Also anyone with spare axle vents? One of mine is ruined...

Thanks,
Will
Glad you're coming.

I bet you could order a set of wrenches from the classifieds and receive them in time for the rally. I wouldn't drive with an improperly adjusted compressor belt.

No compressor = no brakes.

mikey

Thanks,
Will
I can bring my compressor wrench set for you to borrow at the rally, but I'm not interested in selling it.

Mikey

Corvette1974

Glad you're coming.

I bet you could order a set of wrenches from the classifieds and receive them in time for the rally. I wouldn't drive with an improperly adjusted compressor belt.

No compressor = no brakes.
I can bring my compressor wrench set for you to borrow at the rally, but I'm not interested in selling it.

Mikey
Thanks, I will try to tighten it (it is not really that loose no squeaks or anything). I will try and get a set before then, but if not I would surely appreciate borrowing it for a few minutes!

Will

Jakelc15

The Jeep isn't going to make it. It's currently 2wd and probably won't be fixed before the trip.
But we'll still be there with the M818, M348 and probably my trailblazer. Arriving Friday sometime till Sunday sometime.
Been getting the trailer ready. The countdown is on!

cucvrus

2 more weeks to go are you ready for some off road? You are but is your vehicle? Sitting in the woods for the day is no fun. Be prepared do your PM and get ready. It seems like it could be a muddy time this time. I could only hope so. I have been getting the mudflaps and nailless scrap wood together. Any one need anything else I could bring along?

cucvrus

Are we allowed to use a chain saw to cut wooden 4 x 4's if I bring a couple bundles full 8' length? Make sure quadruple double deck check that list frantik. I can't tow a 5 ton. I would try. it may be amusing. Good Luck on your trip. I am bring a lot of nice rubber mud flaps. 2 more weeks.

frantik

Are we allowed to use a chain saw to cut wooden 4 x 4's if I bring a couple bundles full 8' length? Make sure quadruple double deck check that list frantik. I can't tow a 5 ton. I would try. it may be amusing. Good Luck on your trip. I am bring a lot of nice rubber mud flaps. 2 more weeks.
I'll let you try to towl it! I don't think you'll hurt it. I may have to tow you home after you try, though.

Jakelc15

Anyone else bringing kids? I will probably bring some glow sticks, smores stuff and wanted to make sure we don't leave anyone out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks