• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Summer 2014 Rausch Creek Steel Soliders Rally

shenkmen

Sounds and looks like it was a good time.

Glad I didn't go as wheel cylinder leaked on my deuce yesterday heading back from a car show.

Make sure you guys get under your trucks and check everthing out!

PaFarmer

We were only on one blue trail, 23, the rest were green. CUCVs fit in the woods better and the big trucks have more ground clearance. Each vehicle has its strengths and weaknesses. I had planned on bringing my mog, but I bent the jack on my trailer "off-roading" with the trailer last month and could not get the trailer hooked to my truck Saturday.

I fixed it yesterday and plan on bringing the mog for the next trip or maybe go real old school and bring a CJ-2a flat fender painted OD like a WW2 jeep.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks