• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint By Numbers Camo

mikew

I've got an A3 that the owner wants done in an arctic camo paint scheme; white, gray and black.

With the camo layout pictures in TB 43-0209, I used my notebook computer and projector to display the image on the truck so I could trace the color outlines....

It worked great!

Attachments

colelkhunter

pretty nifty i gotta say. Did you make a clear copy of the pattern to use in the projector or did you trace it onto some clear sheet to transfer? very creative and looks like it worked well. everywhere the projector won't get would be connect the dots. I like connect the dots. Don't color outside the lines or you will get a bad grade in art class........:mrgreen::mrgreen:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have to say-that is pretty clever. Bravo.

mikey

awesome idea...

also, i love your tc1100... ive had mine for six years and people are still amazed with it when they see it... especially when you pop off the keyboard... cant believe they stopped making those!

mikew

Doing the top side is easy, you just have to jack the rear of the truck way, way, way up in the air!

And yes, the TC tablet is great!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks