• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint code

ida34

34094 is the current Carc Green 383. Also, this is a very common question and it has been answered a number of times. You might try a search. A search of "paint code" brought up three pages of posts with one near the top yielding the following link.

Paint codes.

ida34

30051 is for carc brown.

A man screws up and we trip over ourselves correcting him. You edged me by about 10 seconds.

crazyplowboy

I was not trying to point out that he was wrong, I almost typed in the wrong one myself. I was simply trying to make sure that Mahdey got the info he was after.

mahdey

I searched but the responses in the other ones were for correct era paint. I just wanted to be sure before i bought the new paint.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for catching my mistake guys :-D. Went I saw the post there was an issue of MVM sitting beside me so I picked it up and looked up the number. I read the wrong line :oops:. I edited my post so there wouldn't be any confusion because the last thing I would want is somebody ordering green paint only to find out when they opened it it was brown.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks