• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint code

ida34

34094 is the current Carc Green 383. Also, this is a very common question and it has been answered a number of times. You might try a search. A search of "paint code" brought up three pages of posts with one near the top yielding the following link.

Paint codes.

ida34

30051 is for carc brown.

A man screws up and we trip over ourselves correcting him. You edged me by about 10 seconds.

crazyplowboy

I was not trying to point out that he was wrong, I almost typed in the wrong one myself. I was simply trying to make sure that Mahdey got the info he was after.

mahdey

I searched but the responses in the other ones were for correct era paint. I just wanted to be sure before i bought the new paint.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for catching my mistake guys :-D. Went I saw the post there was an issue of MVM sitting beside me so I picked it up and looked up the number. I read the wrong line :oops:. I edited my post so there wouldn't be any confusion because the last thing I would want is somebody ordering green paint only to find out when they opened it it was brown.