• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Painted the 82 deuce today (pics)

bryan70546

Was finally able to finish painting the deuce today , still have a little touch up here and there and add the stencils over all i think it came out ok.We also added a front step (Thanks Darrell ) and will be adding another one when it comes in .Next step will be redoing the interior .Paint used was Rapco carc sub . We also added 4 new mirrors
Tell me what you think its still a work in progress should be able to finsh up tomorrow if the weather holds up. Sorry for the crappy pics was getting late
Bryan

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That really looks good-I like the tan on the front bumper and the bumperettes-looks current.

Nice job! :beer:

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
looks good i like the crisp line between colors, may have to do that with mine. does the step pivot or is it hard mounted?

bryan70546

looks good i like the crisp line between colors, may have to do that with mine. does the step pivot or is it hard mounted?
Thanks for all the compliments guys . The step does pivot I got it from memphis equipment have another one coming for the other side . I still have alot of touching up to do.Will be undercoating the complete bottom of the truck bed and cab .All we did was follow the orignal lines of the camo and adding a little here and there .been working on it for two weeks.
Bryan

wsucougarx

you buy the beer and the 36 cans of spray paint and I will be there .Thanks for the kind words guys .I would of never thought spay paint in a can could look so good:-D
Wow, that looks great. Would you be able to give us the color breakdown on the 36 cans? How many green/black/browns did you end up using? Did you paint over the existing CARC pattern w/the correct color? Or did you paint the entire truck in green and then added the black/brown?
Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks