• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Painting my Deuce!!

Gunnar1071

I just finished painting my M35A3, top to bottom - inside and out, with John Deere satin black enamel after I installed the new hard top. Turned out awesome! Even painted the cargo cover.
I'm now working on my M127 trailer with M109a dolly - I"m pulling the old bed, sand blasting the frame (paint to match "Black Beauty") and building a 28' modified sheep herder wagon on her.
AH ---- and then to build the cab over camper/shop on the Duece to match to match the trailer. should have it all finished in the next 6 wks.

Any body have any ideas on the best way to tear the door apart? my drivers window is completely FUBAR'D, the crank will not move and the window appears to be lose form the crank. Had to pull it up by hand last night.

PS -- if you want pics I can email them, I'm a ludite and don't know how to resize my HD pics to low res --- sorry - hate computers!!!
PM'd for pics and I will resize and post.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks