• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parade Pictures - Post Here

Hi all,

I wanted to start a thread for people to collectively post their parade pictures. There are almost 500 parade threads, but not a single one that everyone can post their pictures to. Upon posting, please provide some general information about the parade. This is a positive thing for the hobby and I look forward to seeing your pictures.

I'll start by sharing a few pictures from the Smyrna, GA Little League parade on 3-9-13. I was only able to get a few pictures from the staging area but I am hoping that some of the parents/spectators will send me some of us along the parade route. This was my second year doing this and I enjoy as much as the kids. I was blasting John Fogerty's "Centerfield" through the sound system and the deuce was by far the star of the parade.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks