• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parade Pictures - Post Here

Hi all,

I wanted to start a thread for people to collectively post their parade pictures. There are almost 500 parade threads, but not a single one that everyone can post their pictures to. Upon posting, please provide some general information about the parade. This is a positive thing for the hobby and I look forward to seeing your pictures.

I'll start by sharing a few pictures from the Smyrna, GA Little League parade on 3-9-13. I was only able to get a few pictures from the staging area but I am hoping that some of the parents/spectators will send me some of us along the parade route. This was my second year doing this and I enjoy as much as the kids. I was blasting John Fogerty's "Centerfield" through the sound system and the deuce was by far the star of the parade.

Attachments