• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

parade tips

Lee Alessi

§ 7. Position and manner of display The flag, when carried in a procession with another flag or flags, should be either on the marching right; that is, the flag's own right, or, if there is a line of other flags, in front of the center of that line.
(a) The flag should not be displayed on a float in a parade except from a staff, or as provided in subsection (i) of this section.
(b) The flag should not be draped over the hood, top, sides, or back of a vehicle or of a railroad train or a boat. When the flag is displayed on a motorcar, the staff shall be fixed firmly to the chassis or clamped to the right fender.

MVtrucker

mcinfantry,
When I'm parading and use low range and low gear, I rarely have to touch any pedals, except when the parade halts. Makes the turbo whistle good and kiddies cover their ears when I do get to nail it.

Longhunter7

MC-I,

I am not sure what tube you mean? My Deuce doesn't have a tube on the right fender!

I made up a tube with a clamp, to attach to the front bumper for a flag.

The convoy lights are mounted behind the cab, between the cab and the cargo body!

Longhunter7

MC-I,

Ok, now I know which tube you mean! I believe that tube is used for one of the support legs for the M66 ring mount!

If you used that location for a flag, I would think the flag would block your mirrors on that side!

If it works, use it! [thumbzup]