• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

parade tips

Lee Alessi

§ 7. Position and manner of display The flag, when carried in a procession with another flag or flags, should be either on the marching right; that is, the flag's own right, or, if there is a line of other flags, in front of the center of that line.
(a) The flag should not be displayed on a float in a parade except from a staff, or as provided in subsection (i) of this section.
(b) The flag should not be draped over the hood, top, sides, or back of a vehicle or of a railroad train or a boat. When the flag is displayed on a motorcar, the staff shall be fixed firmly to the chassis or clamped to the right fender.

MVtrucker

mcinfantry,
When I'm parading and use low range and low gear, I rarely have to touch any pedals, except when the parade halts. Makes the turbo whistle good and kiddies cover their ears when I do get to nail it.

Longhunter7

MC-I,

I am not sure what tube you mean? My Deuce doesn't have a tube on the right fender!

I made up a tube with a clamp, to attach to the front bumper for a flag.

The convoy lights are mounted behind the cab, between the cab and the cargo body!

Longhunter7

MC-I,

Ok, now I know which tube you mean! I believe that tube is used for one of the support legs for the M66 ring mount!

If you used that location for a flag, I would think the flag would block your mirrors on that side!

If it works, use it! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks