• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part number needed

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am trying to get a quote on a 2 to 4 man conversion kit in solid green and I was asked to provide the part number and NSN number. I found what I believe to be the part number. Any help will be appreciated 57K0123 5934755
should fit m1123?

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got my m1123 and bought all the bits and pieces for a camo conversion. What a pain in the ass to not buy it as a kit.
That’s what I’m going thru. I really only want the c-pillar and hardware but that’s like 1,200 + 175? For shipping. I’m leaning towards getting everything and have it Incase I decide I want to use it. Maybe Monday I will have a quote and that will help me make up my mind what to do. I have been getting filters and oil, fuel gauge, tools, but I’m ready for hard parts. I probably have another month before mine is released so I have some time to be hunter/ gatherer. hahaha like expensive Easter egg hunt

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That’s what I’m going thru. I really only want the c-pillar and hardware but that’s like 1,200 + 175? For shipping. I’m leaning towards getting everything and have it Incase I decide I want to use it. Maybe Monday I will have a quote and that will help me make up my mind what to do. I have been getting filters and oil, fuel gauge, tools, but I’m ready for hard parts. I probably have another month before mine is released so I have some time to be hunter/ gatherer. hahaha like expensive Easter egg hunt
SO, what company is making the Brenton tops now? Surprised no one inquired yet. i'll be needing top soon.. Thanks

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did in post #4. :cool:
I believe it’s ATG I will get a quote on Monday I hope and have more to share. I don’t really know if they even sell to the public or not. I think they are just getting geared up and I might not want to be on the front end of that. Took me several days to get a response from them and finally I messaged the right person and I got a reply

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don’t know if there is enough interest in the 4 Man conversion kit but I will ask about a group buy and see what kind of deal we can get on 5 or 10 kits. Any one that’s interested please chime in.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So possibly 3 so far. It will be interesting to see what kind of discount we can get. I don’t know the difference between a good price and a great price. I don’t see very many available and I’m not sure who made the ones that I have found.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone that has bought one know what a good price would be for the complete kit. Does it come with rear seat belts?

DREDnot

I seem to remember Breton four man kits with c pillar and four doors going for $2500. shipped

I predict $4995. price point ...doors not included.
All in cost will be just under doing hard top and hard doors

There are already rear seatbelt kits out there so I wouldn't expect that from the new player without it being an upcharge

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I seem to remember Breton four man kits with c pillar and four doors going for $2500. shipped

I predict $4995. price point ...doors not included.
All in cost will be just under doing hard top and hard doors

There are already rear seatbelt kits out there so I wouldn't expect that from the new player without it being an upcharge
I don’t mind the 2,500 but I would never pay 5k for a soft top with or without doors. Lol. Like you said that’s hard top money. I hope they get back to me soon so I can make a decision one way or the other.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got an email this morning from the sales department and it wasn’t what I was expecting . I had the President of the company say sure no problem. I have reached out to him again and see if he can’t get involved.
This is what I was sent.

Yes GTA has purchased the vehicle division of Breton Industry. We manufacture vehicle covers for the DOD. We do not deal directly with commercial customers, as we are not set up for that right now. We are working on developing a commercial line but that will take a while to implement.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hahaha, I can’t believe it. I just now got a reply from sales.

My apology, I asked Yatish and he said yes we are going to quote commercial customers. I gave him your quote and he is working on it now. Please forgive me for my misinformation.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got a quote and I don’t know if it’s a good deal or not.

Part number 57K0123, 4 -man crew kit, color green = $3475.82 each

Delivery: 150 days or sooner depending availability of parts

Packaging: commercial corrugated box

FOB: Origin

Terms: Cash with PO

Validity: 30 days