• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Perhaps, I just won't be happy until I get it really stuck?

Rolling_Eudaimonia

that was great ..keep the videos comming. can't wait to see what else you got:p

I used to live in Louisville with this truck. But since I've graduated from U of L , I'm back in New York... Yeah, I'll keep the videos coming. I originally did this at a much higer bit rate but it just didn't want to upload for anything! I think it is the connection.

The next one will be about 50-90mb I think that will be a nice comprise between clarity and time in uploading.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Rolling_Eudaimonia

Wayyyyy Cooool !:-D

I still think it needs the air-lockers on all three axles and more hp. But yeah it is was blast getting it out the mud.

I should really reduce the tire pressure but I'm just too lazy to refill ten tires back up to 50psi manually when I want to take him out on the road. I mean that is alot of work. Hence the reason I want to retro-fit 395/85R20's on the truck with Centralized Tire Inflations System. I think that would really make the truck in addition to the airlockers a beast in the wilderness.

Last edited:

Rolling_Eudaimonia

nice getting out.
I was worried that I might be assembling a series of vehicles to pull myself out. But I had some luck I was getting better grip on the left hand side of the pit as I was coming out so Hugged it and kept the RPM's up to maintain traction on the right side as much as possible until I got into something firmer... It worked.

Rolling_Eudaimonia

I was pulling for ya! Was that the same mud hole over and over? I thought you had made one trip too many. :)
Yeah unfortunately it is the same mud pit over and over again. I need to get a new one to tame.

However, I think next video will do more with rocks. I have bunch of rock walls in various states of decay that make for fun obstacles to drive over.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks