• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

*PIC Update* Wish us luck, going to KY to drive m54 to MA

Cdub

Glad to hear you made it home safe......sorry to hear about the fuel filter thingie.

I wish I would have known that you were going acorss the GW Bridge.....I would have liked
to have seen that........I live only 15 minutes from the bridge.

Thanks for the up date and pic.

Good luck with " Luck "

Cheers,

C'dub

houdel

New Bedford? Betcha can haul a lot of fish in the back of a 5 ton! I'm originally from Shrewsbury, made a lot of trips in my youth to New Bedford and back in a '59 Chevy El Camino pickup with a refrigerated box in the bed hauling fish to market. The truck was new at the time, just to put things in perspective.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks