• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up needed at VA Hospital in Birmingham.

essayons07

Hello, I have been trying to get to Birmingham to pick up three items I won a while back. The items are a magnifying panel assembly and two lead glass panels. The magnifier device is about the size of a dinner tray on a wheeled stand and the panels are each about the size of a 3/4 thick sheet of plywood,

Sorry for the last minute request...I really need them picked up this week.

The problem is that I have to return to Israel for a week so would not be able to pick up the items until the week after Thanksgiving.

Thank you,
Jeff

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I think there are a few people there local. May see if wreckerman can get it. If i get the shipment down to your area on the FLU419 SEE. I can grab them and bring them along.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hello, I have been trying to get to Birmingham to pick up three items I won a while back. The items are a magnifying panel assembly and two lead glass panels. The magnifier device is about the size of a dinner tray on a wheeled stand and the panels are each about the size of a 3/4 thick sheet of plywood,

Sorry for the last minute request...I really need them picked up this week.

The problem is that I have to return to Israel for a week so would not be able to pick up the items until the week after Thanksgiving.

Thank you,
Jeff
I can pick these up on Thursday morning 11/11. and drop them off on Thursday evening or Friday morning. I will be going to Beaufort so it is on my way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks