• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up needed at VA Hospital in Birmingham.

essayons07

Hello, I have been trying to get to Birmingham to pick up three items I won a while back. The items are a magnifying panel assembly and two lead glass panels. The magnifier device is about the size of a dinner tray on a wheeled stand and the panels are each about the size of a 3/4 thick sheet of plywood,

Sorry for the last minute request...I really need them picked up this week.

The problem is that I have to return to Israel for a week so would not be able to pick up the items until the week after Thanksgiving.

Thank you,
Jeff

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I think there are a few people there local. May see if wreckerman can get it. If i get the shipment down to your area on the FLU419 SEE. I can grab them and bring them along.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hello, I have been trying to get to Birmingham to pick up three items I won a while back. The items are a magnifying panel assembly and two lead glass panels. The magnifier device is about the size of a dinner tray on a wheeled stand and the panels are each about the size of a 3/4 thick sheet of plywood,

Sorry for the last minute request...I really need them picked up this week.

The problem is that I have to return to Israel for a week so would not be able to pick up the items until the week after Thanksgiving.

Thank you,
Jeff
I can pick these up on Thursday morning 11/11. and drop them off on Thursday evening or Friday morning. I will be going to Beaufort so it is on my way.