• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pics of the 52

Hm2klie

Yes about a week ago auction ended And I purchased 2 days later I live close to seller 2hrs

Capt.Marion

The one thing I can't stress enough is be patient. Having mine for a year so far, all I've done is got it running and halfway taken apart. Take your time, and do things right the first time. These things are a blast. Oh, also- you might want to check out the Southern Power Wagon Gathering. Its up in North Carolina this year, around Asheboro. More info here: http://www.g741.org/PHPBB/viewtopic.php?t=509

Hm2klie

this is my first mv and i took my time finding one that was still orig and running. it runs and stops great. I have previously owned / restored a 68, 69,72, 79 jeep cj5s but I always wanted a m37

Hm2klie

I felt that the deal was fair all said TRuck came with full canvas newer tires and quite a few extras. I only need a few do dads and a fresh coat of marine green

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks