• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pics of the 52

Hm2klie

Yes about a week ago auction ended And I purchased 2 days later I live close to seller 2hrs

Capt.Marion

The one thing I can't stress enough is be patient. Having mine for a year so far, all I've done is got it running and halfway taken apart. Take your time, and do things right the first time. These things are a blast. Oh, also- you might want to check out the Southern Power Wagon Gathering. Its up in North Carolina this year, around Asheboro. More info here: http://www.g741.org/PHPBB/viewtopic.php?t=509

Hm2klie

this is my first mv and i took my time finding one that was still orig and running. it runs and stops great. I have previously owned / restored a 68, 69,72, 79 jeep cj5s but I always wanted a m37

Hm2klie

I felt that the deal was fair all said TRuck came with full canvas newer tires and quite a few extras. I only need a few do dads and a fresh coat of marine green