• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of the deuce

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks real nice! I can't wait to get mine! Each time I see pics posted of a new truck, I'm so envious. (patients is a virtue I don't have) :lol:

vbrescueman

That muffler quiets down that 'screamer' quite a bit... I've had this deuce for about two years but finances have kept me from fixing everything that needs fixed. I have converted the front light over to 12 VDC - my aftermarket alternator has 24 VDC for the batts and truck and a 12VDC lead that is run to a fuse block in the cab which i have wired a cig lighter for cell phone (not that i could hear it !) interior lights, and now these 6024 halogen headlights.

Desert Rat

VB,

Ask Kenny and a few others about how I can easily talk on my cell phone in 'Storm! I do it quite a bit with her! The NAPA muffler and the 1D turbo both help out quite a bit! I'll have some pics to post of 'Storm when I get back from IA and KY for y'all to enjoy as well.

rice

Blake, was your truck originally a USMC truck? I don't see any paperclips on the front bumper

Blake

deuce

No, I live in Portsmouth and my trucks stay near Maryview Hospital

Original USMC, yes...it has the paperclips on the front bumper. You can see them in the big pics