• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of the deuce

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks real nice! I can't wait to get mine! Each time I see pics posted of a new truck, I'm so envious. (patients is a virtue I don't have) :lol:

vbrescueman

That muffler quiets down that 'screamer' quite a bit... I've had this deuce for about two years but finances have kept me from fixing everything that needs fixed. I have converted the front light over to 12 VDC - my aftermarket alternator has 24 VDC for the batts and truck and a 12VDC lead that is run to a fuse block in the cab which i have wired a cig lighter for cell phone (not that i could hear it !) interior lights, and now these 6024 halogen headlights.

Desert Rat

VB,

Ask Kenny and a few others about how I can easily talk on my cell phone in 'Storm! I do it quite a bit with her! The NAPA muffler and the 1D turbo both help out quite a bit! I'll have some pics to post of 'Storm when I get back from IA and KY for y'all to enjoy as well.

rice

Blake, was your truck originally a USMC truck? I don't see any paperclips on the front bumper

Blake

deuce

No, I live in Portsmouth and my trucks stay near Maryview Hospital

Original USMC, yes...it has the paperclips on the front bumper. You can see them in the big pics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks