• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of Trip to Jack's Gov Surplus

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The first pic is for Kenny. M47/48/59 spare tire carrier on a M275. Nope not for sale (I REALLY tried). Well I guess it is for sale but you would get the M59 with it.:roll:Well, that's it for the Jack's pic's. Everything else is of something we wanted and since we are headed back in March, can't show them.:driver:

Attachments

area52

Hey,

Does this guy sell any of the vehicles? I saw some nice M151's in the pictures.

Yep, Jack sells vehicles. I talked to him a few years ago about a M246 tractor wrecker. He said he would fix it up to military standards with new tires for about $16,000 with the LDS engine.

Don't expect a super deal but he is very nice to deal with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks