• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pimp my ride - MV style...or lack thereof...

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I couldnt believe this when I saw it, then I saw he was from Palmdale and that explained it all. Sorry if anyone reading this is from Palmdale but you know what kind of idiots are out there, its the new Compton. They have all migrated north from South Central LA and now its a nice blend of tweakers,gangsters and the unfortunate good people who bought a nice new beautiful house but are stuck living with those people. I can talk trash because I worked up there for a few years and saw it first hand everyday. I am only 35 minutes south of there if anybody needs an inspection, I am curious what his reserve is at. On a positive note, half the work is done for a bob job.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, it looks... GAY! But, there are some good parts, glass troop seats, well, some parts of them, engine, trans, t-case, steps, tank, interior parts, etc. $100.00 - $300.00 A person could make that back with parts sales and put wish list parts on the truck they already have. Hey Devin, look! It's got the grill guard I was lookin' for! I'll keep watchin' this!

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I sent him a message to see if he would share his reserve price but if you are interetsed in it Gary, I will stay back and laugh as you drive it home :wink: On a serious note, I would be extremely embarrased driving that around which is hard to do. Will, I might have that grille guard laying around in my parts pile, I will look tomorrow afternoon. I might have kept one from a truck I sold a while back, if so you can have it.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a cryin' shame. I also can't believe someone would butcher what seems to be a nice truck. Oh the humanity!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm surprised at how quickly the bidding is going up. It's already crested the $152 mark.

disco

Somebody should ask him what kind of fuel economy he got after the "axcel" swap.

Hmm, he says it runs good. Do you think he keeps a variety of paperclips and hairpins to operate the headlights at night? I'm willing to bet stopping is a blast too, going from all drums to disc/drum with no proportioning valve. No wait, I'm sure he properly engineered all that.

I like the smoothed turn signal look too. As in, smoothed all the way off. He just needs some curb feelers now.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
See if he wants to donate it to the Steel Soldiers Home for the Deranged and Neglected Vehicles. I'll throw in a bumper sticker and a couple of Haspin T-shirts to make him feel good.

colyork

If I bought that truck I would take the axels off and have it shipped home with the frame supported with blocks.I would be embarsed to have that in my yard looking like that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks