• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pimp my ride - MV style...or lack thereof...

L7

anybody know what that hole in the passenger side front bumper is for? I have seen a lot of trucks with that,...even had one with the hole patched and welded.......no comment on the rest of the truck.

Flatlander

I sent that guy a message and told him it was irresponsible to sell this truck. Some poor ignorant schmuck might buy this turd and try to drive it as is. The steering would go, and then the brakes, then the axle shafts would shear, and then the wheels would fall off while the guy was driving it home. Lies are not necessary to sell equipment on eBay, especially when someone could get hurt. No response from the tool.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh Yeah!!!! :ditto:

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok stop!! I just blew a mouthfull of chicken pot pie all over the monitor! The pink abomination! there was a pink tank somewhere as a monument.. and the tomato sauce tank, the diabolical humor of it!

will someone go buy it after it fails to sell, and either fix it or put it out of its misery! How about the fellow woith the junk half tracks.. make a half track deuce? or put two 5-ton axles and some real big tires on it? please.. anything, just don't torture it in effigy any more!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You forget to fill the bed with 10K worth of obnoxiously loud stereo equipment and some video screens inside to complete the drooling moroon's wet dream. :cookoo:
This area of the country needs a good dose of chlorine in the gene pool.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
$800+??? Look at the bidder, he's bidding against himself!!! What a dufus!

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a connection that will give me a free set (3) of 5 ton axles, I just remembered that, if anybody in So Cal gets it, I'm sure you can have the axles for dirt cheap maybe free.

ida34

When the axles self destruct the MPG will go down. I think idling in the middle of the road will yield 0mpg.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
If anyone goes by there to inspect this abomination please take a pic or two of the blazer that he stuffed the axles under. I have a feeling we should get a good laugh out of that one two.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks