• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pioneer tools question......

Hey, a friend of mine came over yesterday with his Uncle in tow. His Uncle looked at my trucks and goes, "Hey I bet I have something you might like..." and promptly begins digging around in the back of his truck. He comes out with a brand new pioneer tool rack for a Humvee I believe. Then he pulls the brand new tools out. When I asked him about it he said he had gotten 40 of them and sold them all off, parted out, at farm auctions. I was like, "Egad..."

I DON'T want to sell it, figure I'll put it on my CUCV. But what's it worth. It is complete down to the straps. I wish I had known about them because I would have bought three off him.

Anyone have a rough idea?

thanks!

Jimma

I have a friend who sells them at bargain prices with the tools for about $85. Surplus dealers who have to make a markup and make a living can be seen selling them from $125-$250 depending on who they are.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
85 is an awesome price a good deal would be 100 and average at 140. Some have went on egay for over 200 but that's egay.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks