• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pioneer tools question......

Hey, a friend of mine came over yesterday with his Uncle in tow. His Uncle looked at my trucks and goes, "Hey I bet I have something you might like..." and promptly begins digging around in the back of his truck. He comes out with a brand new pioneer tool rack for a Humvee I believe. Then he pulls the brand new tools out. When I asked him about it he said he had gotten 40 of them and sold them all off, parted out, at farm auctions. I was like, "Egad..."

I DON'T want to sell it, figure I'll put it on my CUCV. But what's it worth. It is complete down to the straps. I wish I had known about them because I would have bought three off him.

Anyone have a rough idea?

thanks!

Jimma

I have a friend who sells them at bargain prices with the tools for about $85. Surplus dealers who have to make a markup and make a living can be seen selling them from $125-$250 depending on who they are.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
85 is an awesome price a good deal would be 100 and average at 140. Some have went on egay for over 200 but that's egay.