• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pismo beach trip

100dollarman

I posted this up on my Jeep forum, but anyone will be welcomed!!! It would be cool if some SS peeps could make it out--

JKO PISMO BEACH RUN!!! Weekend of June 26
Who's READY for a PISMO JKO Camp?

ME ME ME!

Team Hundy is going out on Thursday the 24th and leaving on Monday. I just made reservations to camp on the beach online at-

www.reserveamerica.com Oceano Dunes. Its $10 per nite

Camping on the beach and duning in the JK is AWESOME!!!

Bonfires
s
babes
cool waves

It dont get no betta!

EVERYONE is welcome!!!! Come camp with us, or come out for the day. I PROMISE it will be F U N !!!

I'll post up exact location when I get there!

unclemikey

Coldest winter night I every spent was 4th of July weekend at Pismo! If you don't have rust now, you will! Boy, I miss all the good times I had out there, it is gobs of fun. Sure wish I could join you all, but it is just to far. Have Fun ! :grin:

M1009 Fiend

Ya I think I'm going to bring my m1009/quad down.
My buddy thinking about bringing his Jeep back down( Black one in the pictures)

Also should I get my reservations now or wait till i get there?

100dollarman

Ya I think I'm going to bring my m1009/quad down.
My buddy thinking about bringing his Jeep back down( Black one in the pictures)

Also should I get my reservations now or wait till i get there?

When I made my res, there were 700 spots left. If you are coming for the day I wouldnt sweat making reservations. Maybe not even if you are camping. But if you are for sure going to camp, then I would make the reservation. That way you have it. Its easy online. Print out the confirmation email that they send you.

Cant wait!

Big Mike-- give me your address so I can send you a postcard from the beach!!!LOL!

:p:p:p

Matt-- you are going!!!lol

Do we have a BEER smilie yet?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks