• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pismo beach trip

100dollarman

I posted this up on my Jeep forum, but anyone will be welcomed!!! It would be cool if some SS peeps could make it out--

JKO PISMO BEACH RUN!!! Weekend of June 26
Who's READY for a PISMO JKO Camp?

ME ME ME!

Team Hundy is going out on Thursday the 24th and leaving on Monday. I just made reservations to camp on the beach online at-

www.reserveamerica.com Oceano Dunes. Its $10 per nite

Camping on the beach and duning in the JK is AWESOME!!!

Bonfires
s
babes
cool waves

It dont get no betta!

EVERYONE is welcome!!!! Come camp with us, or come out for the day. I PROMISE it will be F U N !!!

I'll post up exact location when I get there!

unclemikey

Coldest winter night I every spent was 4th of July weekend at Pismo! If you don't have rust now, you will! Boy, I miss all the good times I had out there, it is gobs of fun. Sure wish I could join you all, but it is just to far. Have Fun ! :grin:

M1009 Fiend

Ya I think I'm going to bring my m1009/quad down.
My buddy thinking about bringing his Jeep back down( Black one in the pictures)

Also should I get my reservations now or wait till i get there?

100dollarman

Ya I think I'm going to bring my m1009/quad down.
My buddy thinking about bringing his Jeep back down( Black one in the pictures)

Also should I get my reservations now or wait till i get there?

When I made my res, there were 700 spots left. If you are coming for the day I wouldnt sweat making reservations. Maybe not even if you are camping. But if you are for sure going to camp, then I would make the reservation. That way you have it. Its easy online. Print out the confirmation email that they send you.

Cant wait!

Big Mike-- give me your address so I can send you a postcard from the beach!!!LOL!

:p:p:p

Matt-- you are going!!!lol

Do we have a BEER smilie yet?