• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNMV 2012 Rally #1.

Amer-team

I have an open invite for May 12 at Centralia, WA we will be on the street very close to the Train Depot, in support of their 100th anniversary event. Probaby about 1000 to 1500, depending on crowds. If there are quite a few people, we will stick around.

Amer-team

We should also be able to find some room for SS folks at the Olympic Flight Museum Airshow on June 16-17 at Olympia Airport. The Puget Sound Vehicle guys thought they might have some space and could maybe get you into the infield if necessary.

rolling18

Hey rolling18, there is lots going on up here. We just had a three events in the past month or so alone. We had a Harley Davidson sponsored event this past weekend in Fife, a mini rally last weekend at Brad's in Yelm, and the Olympia flight museum event about a month ago.

-Dale
wow I need to get some kind of an alert function or something hehe of course I have been working a lot but that is changing now... I got my top removed and I now have a third air tank installed and I want to try them out on a long trip and I need to fix my dash lights

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks