• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

AaronW

Awesome!A campfire to me is some of the best entertaiment there is[thumbzup].So any contributions needed i.e. more food,fire wood,etc? Sorry Hammer,I don't have any stakes.
Thanks for the offer REO. I'll post up as we get closer if needs arise.

Last edited:

Hammer

That tailgate was in GOOD shape! I think there was more then one there, but not 100% on the condition of the others.

choll

Thinking of going to this event with my M1009. Are there any hotels close to the final location so i can have a beer or two and not have to drive back to north bend

AaronW

Thinking of going to this event with my M1009. Are there any hotels close to the final location so i can have a beer or two and not have to drive back to north bend
Any motel in Chehalis is only a 5 minute drive. I'm sure we can arrange transport if you choose to motel it instead of camp out.

We would be glad to have you for the event choll.

Josh

Sorry Josh. Not too much mud here in mid-July.

Nothing a gardenhose and 3 weeks cant fix :jumpin:

Today I Requested friday and saturday night off, we'll see how that goes. If it do end up getting friday night off, and for those others considering coming down friday, what time would you prefer people not show up before.

She is way too good to me!
And of course we all know that Amber rocks!
But, of course we really can't tell her that. The last thing we need is her getting a big head, realizing everyone would be lost without her around, etc.
So lets say we just keep this little bit of info to ourselves, shall we? Good, now that we got that all taken care of.

AaronW

But, of course we really can't tell her that. The last thing we need is her getting a big head, realizing everyone would be lost without her around, etc.
So lets say we just keep this little bit of info to ourselves, shall we? Good, now that we got that all taken care of.
Good call Mike. shhhhh....its on the DL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks