• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

Amer-team

Sorry, you had a good picture. I thought if they weren't familiar with the area, they may know where Olympia is. I have driven exit 82 to 132 most days for years and I couldn't tell you that was 93rd St. To me it is the truck stop exit south of Tumwater.

usmc deuce cpl

Has anyone been to Brads lately? I may be interested in a parts engine. Decided to tackle the front main tonight and found a crack on the pulley assembly where the keyway is. may have to run it for the convoy.
Can't wait.

Josh

Hey Aaron, any decent movie theathers in napavine? Since I normally dont go to bed until 4-5am on friday night, I have a feeling going to bed around 10ish may be difficult for me. Figure Id go catch a movie or something before crashing.

Also Reo, they are caged units.

wsucougarx

I figured out what you guys can do the pass the night away...you're in farm country
rofl
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm77JG6d99M&feature=related[/media]

Josh

Bout 99% thats a gentlemen I know named Sean. Reo already has moved some tires for me so I'm still getting his tires. Hate to make him to all that work then not even buy them, besides the price is the same

wsucougarx

OK very good Josh, I didn't know if you were stuck in Portland until you got tires or not. I was thinking this would get you up to Napavine to join us. I figured someone needs to keep Ed busyrofl

srodocker

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just got my tracking number for my exhaust....ordered it sunday it shipped today going to be here thursday!! so you know what that means...new exhaust project on saturday!!!!!!!! wow ordering from eriks is top notch....i ordered ground shipping too...im sooo stoked...