• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

Kaiserjeeps

Thanks guys. I bought the canvas from Aloha surplus. I needed two tarps at 37 bucks a piece! I really liked the weight and color of this stuff. Hammer has been supplying me with seasoned stuff from a tent surplus supply stock. I just could not get hooked up with him for this set. I experimented with a 1000 denier pack cloth camo seat bottom. It looks trick and is way cheaper. I was going to sell the seat bottoms as "Patriot seats". They are pretty comfortable. I have had some life changes and now it was a push just to get these done. I need to go bolt them in.

Fisherman Emailed me this morning. He has canceled. Some garbage about family first ...:mrgreen:

503M715 is looking for a part for his 818. I'll call him shortly.

Binford might be a day showing. Most likely not. Boy scout stuff going on with the kids.

Saxon is a no also.

weenies.:mrgreen:

John Carter

Hi It's John Carter here, I will not be able to be down until Monday. If there is still something going on please let me know and if nothing going on I look forward to getting together at future events. Glad to be aboard SS.

BTW this is my first post!

AaronW

Hi It's John Carter here, I will not be able to be down until Monday. If there is still something going on please let me know and if nothing going on I look forward to getting together at future events. Glad to be aboard SS.

Hi John. By Monday, everything will be over. I look forward to meeting you in the future.

choll

Really looking forward to this haven't had a Saturday off in 2 years. Put a new muffler on the blazer yesterday, diesel fumes are ok on short trips. See everyone who is heading south on Saturday at exit 99 at 7am.
Chuck

Sir, Welcome Aboard! If you do come I look forward to meeting you. If you cannot be here I'll be happy to send you a copy of the pictures and video we plan to take at this event.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks