• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

Hammer

Ok, this is for Scott who asked, and a few others who thought they would like to see it.
I hooked my 5th wheel up to the 818 again, and took pictures this time.
Funny, the trailer doesn't look so big when it's behind that truck!
Btw, the trailer is 37' long.

Attachments

Last edited:

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Scott,

Have they fixed your paws yet?
You gotta let us know when you go in for that surgery.

Also since your the Chatty Kathy on this thread (94 pages and 831 posts) why don't you start a new PNW Stuff thread.
We could have a new one started every 3 Months or so, label them like AUG 2010 PNW STUFF, or are you just going to wait another month or so and start a new PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out thread?

srodocker

Yea i'll let you guys know whenever i go in for surgery...labor and industries bleh take forever! as of right now i have NO income coming in. luckly i saved some money but i can do a cpl months...but i do go in for a promotion interview on weds :) so hopefully i get it and more $$$$

maybe i will make a new thread...

Yea i'll let you guys know whenever i go in for surgery...labor and industries bleh take forever! as of right now i have NO income coming in. luckly i saved some money but i can do a cpl months...but i do go in for a promotion interview on weds :) so hopefully i get it and more $$$$

maybe i will make a new thread...
Wish you well when you go to your surgery Scott, take care and good luck on your promotion interview. a new thread for the PNW 2011 Event would be a good thing to start.

I will be starting the 2011 PNW Convoy thread near the end of the year or early next year.
Sounds good Aaron!! Be watching your mail. They are coming. Sorry we're late!! DVD's of pictures and video of PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Campout and 2010 Arlington Airshow being mailed Wednesday!

srodocker

BUMP. Hey aaron what size socket are you missing again. im sure i have it in my set just gota know which one. and also anyone have extra rally buttons? i just pinned up my first one and i never got a 2nd annual one...

HardhatD

Thank you M/V Rally 2010

Thank you Aaron for letting us enjoy the Napavine parade and camping in your backyard. This is James and Amy (with the Humvee), we finally got hooked into this site. Just thought we'd let you know we're onboard and here is our "handle."

P.S. the Sunday off-roading videos just don't do the hill any justice!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks