• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

Josh

So I Had an idea I talked about sorta at the Mini Mini rally. I was thinking of renting a 10-15ton equipment trailer to tow along behind deuce incase we have a truck failure like last year when 5_ton_tomato's truck front tire almost fell off. I figured it would be a nice security to have around. What yall think?

Amer-team

Exit 99, the west side truck stop is probably more accessible and easier in and out than the east side. I buy fuel at the east side, since it is new and their prices are about as good as you will find.

If you want an easy off and on of I-5 southbound, exit 101, Tumwater Blvd. is good as well. But the shoulder on the on ramp is a bit narrow.

Kaiserjeeps

I do plan on attending. I know Fisherman (Todd) from Snohomish was planning on attending. 503M715 (Mike) from canby did not know about it till a couple days ago. He just bought a couple dueces and should make it. Do we need to sign up or commit?

I just finished repairing my clutch. All new clutch including a new upgraded viton rear main. It finally drives excellent and feels right.
Now for the head gaskets, pyro, oil filter conversion, knuckles, all ready to get worked on. Stuff piled up fast.

Looking forward to july.

Hammer

Al, are you going to be bringing any more of those awesome seats you made? Sure hope you can make it to this one. Last one was a blast!

Kaiserjeeps

Al, are you going to be bringing any more of those awesome seats you made? Sure hope you can make it to this one. Last one was a blast!
If there is a request for some I can. But I am finding that time is precious. Between getting my moms house empty and sold and trying to fix all my junk, I am not sure if I will have time to make them. Everything changed after she died. My gall bladder is complaining also. I may need surgery. Hope not. I am waiting for a shipment from Saturn Surplus. I have the motor half torn down for head gaskets.
Saturn had the best deal on gasket sets at 125.00

Anybody see any issues with polishing my heads on some 400 grit and a 1.5 inch thick slab of super flat granite? I have a friend who does this and says it works well. It's 50 bucks a head to surface. I don't care about costs at this point. I did not replace one part in my clutch and had to do it again. No money at the time.
Now it would be nice to save a hundred bucks. As long as the results were the same or better.

Still planning on going.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks