• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

REO 54

Sorry for delay.Looks like Rootin' in the wood was fun,maybe next year..here's some more pics of SteelSoldiers in action..

Attachments

ABN173

You thinking about repainting her Scott? What shade of green are you after?
I think he was going to go for arctic camo and sell ice cream out of the back!

Na all kidding aside I think Scott's truck just needs to fade a bit since it is still new paint, he did use a CARC substitute so it may be that too though.

Last edited:

srodocker

i kind of wanted it to turn out like robs *odnorths* truck...shes good for now

forgot to mention my truck got ransacked in the cab...its parked at our apartment in the overflow lot. gf went to go get her screwdriver and the glove box was open and everything was on my seat and the ground. i had a bag of trash which is now tipped upside down from what i saw when i came home tonight. couldn't get a good clean look but im glad they didnt open my tool box or underneath my seat which has a bunch of stuff. i haven't checked the back thoroughly but my supercord is still on so i think someone scared them off before they got to it. going to report it to the apartment people and move it to my buddys near by...ugh

Last edited:

64c30

Finally, a free moment to express our gratitude for everything Aaron and Amber did to make the weekend a smashing success!

We had a great time and enjoyed meeeting everybody!

Would have liked to go stump jumpin' with the Blazer but had to get home for other matters.

Am looking forward to other gatherings and seeing everybody again.

Rydel and Donna

Hammer

You thinking about repainting her Scott? What shade of green are you after?
I think he needs to change it to desert sand.
After, ostriches stick their heads in the sand, so it would be appropriate after all!!!!

Sucks to hear about someone running through you stuff though. Doors locks in your future?

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scott,
1st
thanx for the visor it will tun into something good.

2nd,
Just wire your low air pressure switch thru contacts on the doors,
That buzzer will either scare someone away or annoy the pi$$ out of them.:D
If they are going to take your stuff, make them work for it.

ABN173

Cross-linking

Guys,

I wanted to pass along some info, US74K5 just returned from deployment and he is local JBLM (FT Lewis) as a combat engineer if I remember correctly. Anyway he made a good score on GL on Sound deadening/fire resistant material and his price is CHEAP I'm picking up 20' x 48" for $1 per foot from him tomorrow. Here is the link:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucv/5...ing-fire-resistant-insulation.html#post632246

I am not getting anything from this but I wanted to share what I consider a great deal before he runs out!

Oh It's a product called Microlite that is 1/2" thick I believe.
http://www.jm-oem.com/files/pdf/EI-4.pdf

-Dale

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Arrived at 4:00 PM at the cabin on Wednesday. Had another blowout on 5th wheel on passenger side at the bottom of 4th of July Pass in Idaho. Had one spare left luckily . Bought 2 new tires for trailer in Smelterville near Kellogg and got a good price on them better than you know where. ( $125) . Went to a load range "D" (8 Ply) 225-75-15 from a load range "C" (6 Ply) 205-75-15 for $76 a tire with new valve stems included. The tire shop had me finished in less than 15 minutes. Also had to use my 6TL battery (Old battery) in the 5th wheel to raise my trailer jacks before leaving Aaron's place Monday morning. So part of my deuce helped me get home. Good to be home again! Thanks again everyone! Will post pictures and will attempt a stab at posting some video sometime later today. elk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks