• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

srodocker

4.49 or higher up here mike. hasnt moved in a bit. my buddys are starting to realize hey my huge f350 with 10" lift and 38s might not be that fun to drive around hahahahahah

Fuel prices!

We hovering around 395gal for regular, and 420rofl for diesel.
Thanks Josh,appreciate it. Looking forward to coming to the PNW-2011-Third Annual Chahalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout. Had a great time there and met a lot of nice folks. elk aka Walt PS: Visiting an Army buddy in Drain,Oregon that I havn't seen since 1967. He was originally from Tacoma.We went to basic together in Aug of 65. at Fort Ord, California.he went to jump school and wound up in Viet Nam with the 173rd Airborne Brigade (SEP) and I went to Fort Lewis USAG and then Alaska with the 19th Aviation Battalion at Fort Richardson. How far is Drain from Portland?

Last edited:

Josh

Ah ****, I cant wait, We needs a mini rally before then. Anyone insterested into driving to portland? Or I have 67 acres in Goldendale, Wa. About 100ish miles east of Ptown down the gorge we could have a mini rally at.

Ninja Edit. I havent been there in about 2 years, So i dunno how well the road is. There is a little creek on the entrance road.but I think a deuce could plow through it quite easily. We just should bring a winch truck to be safe :lol:. There is a culvert there that tends to get washed out every once in a while. I may have to drive there next weekend now just to check it out.

Attachments

Last edited:

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Josh,
Your property isn't just south of Bickleton near the high tension power lines is it?
I am looking in that area for some more land, a buddy already has 20 acres up there.
Bad part is that dern canyon road from goldendale to bickleton, with the steep grade and the hair pin turn. I towed a deuce w/ a deuce from goldendale to kennewick that way. Man that truck was pushing my rear all over the road.

But a rally in that area makes the trip equal for you and me.....

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, Another recovery.
Snow anchor was near Grand Coulee coming form Omak.

Seems recoveries are just cursed......but fun.... and great to tell stories about once you have survived.rofl

Josh

I posted a picture of whats mine. Its right off the bickilton hiway i belive, aporx 15-20miles outside of goldendale. I may have enduldged in some alchohole tonight. Well no maybe about it.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We need to put a bunch of member dots on a map for the PNW and then find the epicenter and buy some land there for Rallies, camping and wheeling. A bug out compound wouldn't be a bad use either. 20 or so Steel soldiers manning the encampment.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm:tin hat:

Josh

Well my 67 acres is for sale..... It can be devided into 20 acre parcels.... It requires a nice 4x4 to even get into, and it surrounded by farmland.... Tons of LOS to shoot at zombies at what not bfore they make it to your front door. rofl

If we do do a rally there, We have to be someone pickey where I let ya guys offroad. The goberment is renting the riperian zones from us for the next 8 years. Rebuilding fish habbitat and what not.

srodocker

mmmm land. yea we should all buy land next to each other start our own compound we will forsure have those black helicopters on our heels! shoot i thin there already on Tonys...

wsucougarx

Alright! All you fence riders need to make yourselves known. There are several more PNW'ers we haven't heard from yet. In fact there are several of you who have yet to make it to your first rally[thumbzup]. Hopefully your work and vacation schedules are open for you guys to attend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks