• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

mightymanx

Alright! All you fence riders need to make yourselves known. There are several more PNW'ers we haven't heard from yet. In fact there are several of you who have yet to make it to your first rally[thumbzup]. Hopefully your work and vacation schedules are open for you guys to attend.

I'm trying to make it (it would be my first) but don't count on it. I am getting divorced, moving, planing to go to Speed week at Bonneville, and retiring from the Military all in the next few months, so there is not much time left over to work on the M109 till all that crap is done.

AaronW

We're getting quite the showing of M109's here in the PNW. Aaron, looks like we're going to have to have a 109 designated area:wink:
Sounds good to me! I'm hoping we grow this gathering to the point where I need to ask more neighbors for use of their land.

July will be here before we know it. Preps are underway. I just mowed the AO for the first time. Hammer and I are hammering out a shortened yet memorable convoy route. Port-a-johns will be ordered in a couple weeks. Almost time to test fire the M2's for the MKT. Gathering wood for the camp fire. ETC.........

***Any of you first timers out there need my address? Just shoot me a PM.***

s1036s

I hope to make it this year. Have a good size list of things to do to my deuce before it is road worthy. Thanks for the invite WSUcougar, I wouldnt have known about it until your PM.

Josh

Sounds good to me! I'm hoping we grow this gathering to the point where I need to ask more neighbors for use of their land.

July will be here before we know it. Preps are underway. I just mowed the AO for the first time. Hammer and I are hammering out a shortened yet memorable convoy route. Port-a-johns will be ordered in a couple weeks. Almost time to test fire the M2's for the MKT. Gathering wood for the camp fire. ETC.........

***Any of you first timers out there need my address? Just shoot me a PM.***

How much wood are ya talking. I might be able to come up with a nice pile to bring along.

AaronW

How much wood are ya talking. I might be able to come up with a nice pile to bring along.
Slightly more than a woodchuck could chuck. I do have wood here for home heating but I thought I'd get some "campfire wood". Bring a small pile if you want to.

wsucougarx

PNW Parade/Convoy SITREP:

Thus far we have 19 confirmed MV's showing up (Wayne driving one this year?)
We also have 4 possible MV's.
We have probably close to a couple dozen PM's sent out without a response yet. I will continue to update the roster as more responses come in.
Just sent PM's to the following PNWer's:
jets1959
kurtkds
beerslayer
mightymanx
zackridesred
fisherman
503m715
us74k5
bigelk50
Leo
danmartin
rattlecan6104
jinx
datsunoholic
od_coyote
wiggall
canislupus
alex400
s1036s
canislupus
stan leschert
goodguyzy
jtron79
bill,idaho
waayfast
sewezuk
jhigh
mattsdfrmb
wanderingwillies
PNW Admin officer:wink:

Last edited:

AaronW

I sent a PM reminder to previous attendees:

5_TON_TOMATOE
heavymetal
Kaiserjeeps
mikkelborg
usmc deuce cpl

PNW Event Coordinator(in training):cookoo:

Josh

Slightly more than a woodchuck could chuck. I do have wood here for home heating but I thought I'd get some "campfire wood". Bring a small pile if you want to.

If all goes well, I should have a nice stockpile of wood by then, Ill try and bring a cord and we can has a nice bonfire.

wiggall

Linda, and I would love to attend, but with the cost of fuel, and distance it would be too far for us to bring THE BEAUTIFUL BEAST!:-(